NEC TRAINING IS INTENDED TO DO A LOT MORE THAN INSTRUCT ABOUT WHAT CHANGES HAVE TAKEN PLACE TO THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE. UNDERSTANDING THE NEC IS MORE THAN MEMORIZING RULES AND CHANGES. IT IS ALSO ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE RATIONALE BEHIND THE RULES.
Our NEC Training course teaches electrical professionals the effective application of the National Electrical Code through an improved understanding of the intent of the rules. Also, our course will instruct electrical professionals on how to access and navigate through the NEC in a cost-efficient manner, resulting in better electrical inspections.
National Electrical Code is the basis for all State codes across the USA. Most States adopt and meet the rules set out by the NEC, without changes, while other States add their own amendments. You need to know both the national and specific State electrical code differences.
We can create a unique customized course, designed for all levels of electrical professionals by one of America’s leading experts in industrial, commercial, institutional and residential electrical installations, as well as the business of conducting electrical inspections.
Our NEC training workshops not only offers updates on the latest code changes, but we also include a way to understand what the rules are and how to access each area of the code with ease. Some people spend endless time searching for the rules that they need. This education program will teach what you need to know, quickly and accurately. Our instructor will demonstrate how to find the answers you need in a few easy steps. You will find the answers easily and correctly with our training system.
This NEC Training course is designed to be an interactive, problem-solving, learning environment for delegates of all disciplines. Instructor-led calculations will determine minimum conductor sizes and maximum overcurrent ampacities for various loads as well as maximum overload settings for AC motors. Participants are encouraged to bring a calculator to the seminar in order to actively participate in the exercises.
The positive outcome of this training is to improve the quality of installations and to pass electrical inspection with fewer deficiencies. It means working more efficiently and productively, saving time, energy, and money, which is a great credit to everyone working in the industry.
- Work More Safely And Provide A Greater Degree Of Electrical Protection For Electrical Systems
- Work More Productively. Make More Money, Save Their Clients’ Money
- Prevent System Incompatibilities From Holding Up A Job
- Experience A Higher Rate Of Passing Electrical Inspection
- Work with the code having understood the requirements about motor applications
- Understanding the most recent changes to the National Electrical Code and individual State amendments
- Code Interpretation: How to most effectively interpret the National Electrical Code in order to properly comply
- How to navigate and access the Code Rules accurately and time-effectively
- Apply the electrical code requirements for fire alarms, fire pumps and emergency system
- Employ the requirements of the code to ensure they are accounted for in the design, construction and operation of electrical systems
- Use your knowledge of grounding and bonding requirements in the code
- Better protect your electrical system with the additional insight gained into the protection and control requirements of the Code
- Upgrade your compliance with the requirements for hazardous locations in the Code
Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Pumps
Installation of Electrical Equipment
Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Pumps
High Voltage Substations and Lines
Emergency Power Supply